Tuesday, May 27, 2014

They're back...

...with a fresh new look!

A recent custom order* gave me the opportunity to refresh the packaging for my Domino Pins. I think the new cards are awesome...what do you think?


Besides the snazzy new backer cards, I have also started using a new, extra-durable satin varnish for the pins. It's a beautiful, smooth finish and really makes the colours POP.

Of course, I decided to re-launch the pins with the oh-so-zen phrase "Namaste". I'll be working on expanding the yoga series over the summer, and bringing back some old faves (Sofa King, anyone?)

The new, improved pins are (still) only $6 each, plus postage. (Winnipeggers, please contact me for pick-up and delivery info.)

Custom orders are available with a minimum order of three pins. Contact me for details!


*more about this in an upcoming post!

No comments:

Post a Comment