Monday, July 30, 2012

Paula's Yoga Mat Bag - Custom Order


This yoga mat bag is a custom order for Paula, one of my participants at the gym. Other than "blue jeans", she gave me carte blanche for the design and accent colours; this is what I came up with.


The bag itself is made the leg from a thrifted pair of jeans. I added the jeans' pocket (along with a piece of vintage pocket square for a little interest), and an adjustable handle, made from a vintage necktie in a vibrant blue. I absolutely love the way it turned out!


I am currently taking orders for bags similar to this one. Due to the nature of the materials (and my own artistic expression), each yoga bag is 100% unique. You can be guaranteed that your bag is a true one-of-a-kind!


The cost for a custom bag, as shown*, is $25. Please email me for details, or to place your order.

*An additional charge may apply for extra details and/or features, or if your yoga mat is a non-standard size.

No comments:

Post a Comment